Recommendations for Porcelain
Care and Maintenance
NEWLY INSTALLED TILE SHOULD BE CLEANED AS FOLLOWS:
- • Remove loose dirt by sweeping or vacuuming.
- • Following directions, prepare a cleaning solution using a neutral pH cleaner designed specifically for ceramic tile.
- • Thoroughly clean the ceramic tile, including the grout joints, following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- • Rinse thoroughly with clean, warm water and allow to dry. A second rinsing with clean water may be necessary to completely remove all the cleaning solution.
- • Remove Soil with a broom, non-oily dust mop or vacuum. Use a scraper or putty knife to remove any stubborn surface debris.
- • Damp mop or spot clean as necessary, using pH neutral tile cleaner.
- • Thoroughly rinse all areas clean, warm water.
- • Allow to dry before putting tile surface back into use.